Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mag Pie.

I love when she crawls over me and makes her way to one side of my body. Pushes up against it and finds her spot to curl up. I love that she chose me to be her family, accepts all that I bring. She's perfect and I'm flawed to no end. We make for a fantastic couple, we do. She's unlike any other. Often I look at her, amazed she's mine. Oh how I adore her. When I come home she calls to me from the balcony and then runs down the stairs to greet me. If I'm in the house and haven't seen for a bit I go seek her out. Most days she follows me around as I run up and down stairs doing chores.

They say you need to birth a child to feel such immense love. Well, maggie and I have proved them wrong, haven't we? I would most definitely say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment