Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Date

I met with a dear friend today, we brunched over tasty eats and blog-rich conversation. She suggested I start blogging. Hmmm...It's been on my mind for a good while. So, here I am. Hello. I'm shimsher. Very nice to meet you. I have no idea where all this will go. Or if it even goes...anywhere. Shall we try and start a writer reader relationship. One of unconditional love, encouragement and support. Okay, maybe that's going a little far on a first date...maybe. Maybe I should have applied those concepts to past relationships. Ah, relationships, let us not go there. Not tonight anyway. We have plenty of time for that. don't we? Let's keep things sweet and light tonight.

Tonight I will feast on a movie with my friend Geraldine, Bright Star. Hmm, not very light but I'm sure sweet. I'm expecting it to be full of romance and sadness. I could use a good cry. Why not? It's a shared indulgent amongst many of us, no? "They" say it's cleansing, a good cry that is. I could use a good cleansing.


big love to you from me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shimsher! I look forward to seeing how your blog develops! Lots of love from fellow blogger Suzanne In The City and WELCOME :)

    ReplyDelete