Sunday, October 25, 2009

Utitled

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to fill the page with. Stuck? I think so. I find once I start typing something usually happens. Unsure if this will present as one of those usual moments. It's been a handful of obscure and inspiring days. Made me long for the mundane. Maybe because the mundane leaves plenty of time to be consumed by the idea of complete freedom and what that could look like in this single life. Not applying the idea to the world at large.

It would be amazing to feel naive enough to believe it possible to play with such a concept, complete freedom and applying it to the world. And when I use the term naive, there is no negative judgement that particular word conjures up for me. I love the word naive. I associate such feelings as clean, soft, blissful, untouched etc...the word leaves me longing for those summer holidays during my primary school days. Yeah, naive is a very good word...hmm.

Back to the notion of complete freedom in this lovely full solitary life. I dare not complain about this life I lead. I am blessed. I am solidly aware of this...most days. I am aware of the greatness I am surround by in the company I keep, family and friends but. Oh, isn't that awful? There's a but, okay. But a feeling of self imposed constraint hangs around this blessed life. Wings spreading wide and soaring to discover places and spaces is what I'm dream of these days. To nose around in quirky little markets, shops and cafes. Breaking bread and toasting strangers in unfamiliar houses makes me smile. Getting to bump shoulders with new souls. To hear new sounds or lullabies to hold me. To belong to no one and nothing resonates in hidden places. Reveals these caverns and they are stunning. They are not dark, no. They are light with the greenest fields and bluest waters. And the most perfect breeze. That breeze that blows away the slightest of thought leaving only ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment